Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What's next?

We're back from New York, so what's next?  We're looking forward to Fall, planning to have great time with family while continuing to raise support.  



Kai started Kindergarten on August 15th.  He is attending our community school and is beginning to adjust to a day apart from mom all day.  I (Lisa) ate lunch with him there yesterday and was able to meet a few of his classmates.  I'm looking forward to spending time volunteering in the classroom and watching Kai grow and learn this fall. 



Ian started his first day of preschool today!  He will attend 3 mornings a week and is in the "Duck Class" at our church's preschool.  He woke up extremely excited about school because now he can be like his big brother!




Naomi will spend her mornings with mom, grandma, or great-grandma.  My mom and grandmother are excited to spend time with her so that I can devote more time to helping Sean with support raising tasks.  I'm also looking forward to having time to spend with friends, and plan to host several parties for my Japanese friends here in Indiana.  I really enjoy spending time getting to know them, and learning more about Japanese culture.

We have several family members planning to visit over the next few months.  We're so glad they can come and are treasuring our time with them before we leave for Japan.

Sean will continue to travel & meet with friends and churches to talk about financial partnership.   Alabama, North Carolina, Florida, and Wisconsin on his agenda before Thanksgiving!  Please pray for him as he travels, and for the kids and I as we continue to 'do life' while he is away.