Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Camping trip: prayer request

One of Lisa's friends has a husband who is not interested in attending church right now with us, but he loves to camp. When I found out about his interest in camping, I thought, "When am I ever going to get to camp?" The day that I found out that he likes to camp, I was invited to camp by my friend Clark (a former Duke student who I know from our time in Durham, NC) . I invited my friend to go.  He was really excited and said yes! He has not been able to do so since they had their daughter a couple years ago. He is even going to drive us there because he loves to drive his SUV. If you are interested, I would appreciate prayer for our time together building a relationship as we hike, swim, and camp. You can pray that the Father reveals the love of Christ to his heart. The trip is coming up this weekend. The trip is to the Mt. Fuji lakes area.